Image Map

Monday, March 8

Full Speed Ahead.

Life seems to be going just a bit to fast these days. Between tutoring, clinicals, actual class, work and my hobbies, I basically have ZERO time. My life looks like it isn't going to be slowing down anytime soon. I'm just hoping to make it to Saturday, and the official start of Spring Break. Last night's Oscars were a highlight to the weekend. I am so proud that Sandra won. It was so well deserved! However, Kathy Ireland, Miley Cyrus and Zoe Saldana needed to have stern talks with their stylists, makeup artists and hair stylists. Miley, my personal vendetta against you aside, you look like a Linebacker with helmet fuzz hair. (Picture thanks to Jared over at CelebBuzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...