Everything about the move makes me want to tear my hair out.
- First it was a struggle getting everything packed and physically moved from one location to another. (Don't ever move hungover.)
- Then the power wasn't turned on the weekend I moved. (Oops.)
- Then there was a problem with the fuse box, which presented a fire hazard. (Yeah...)
- Then the gas fueled water heater wasn't vented properly, which presented a fire hazard. (Cue a MAJOR freakout by me.)
- Now that every one of those issues has been fixed, I finally get to take a hot shower in my own home…and the water is brown. When it's not brown it's got a yellow tint. (Who wants to bathe in brown or yellow water?)
Because I really can't even broach the subject of unpacking, organizing or rearranging my furniture.
|...and I wonder why I can't find clean clothes?|