Image Map

Monday, October 14

The Hardhat Diaries: Bacterial Infection Edition

I've been a little MIA on the internets. Mainly because I've been off living the glam life of getting a terrible bacterial infection and then flying (literally) all around the world for work... More on Finland later, I SWEAR.

I spent nearly two weeks, both of which I was sick as a dog, up in North Carolina and New York in late September/early October. There were really no highlights to the trip. ZERO. (Unless you count getting tested for malaria at an Urgent Care facility in rural North Carolina...)

Except of course these two videos...

Bear in mind, I was battling strep throat (days like 8 & 9), had a 102 degree fever, it was raining, and it literally pained me to talk. Oh, and my hair? Yeas, let's not go there.

Sometimes I forgot how decidedly NOT glamorous my job is.

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...