Image Map

Friday, January 2

15 for 2015

via
I recently saw a post on a blog that got me thinking…what exactly are my goals for the new year?

I've never been a huge resolutions/goals person. Maybe that's because I'm lazy? But I always seem to get the things done I want to get done…eventually. So this year I'm going to try something different, you know since I'm someone's mother now I should maybe be more of an adult am going to hold myself accountable for things?
Maybe I should add take pictures with my DSLR camera instead of my old, crappy iPhone to my list?
On January 2, 2014 I had no idea what the year ahead would hold. It's been a helluva ride to say the least. This year I plan to be a little more intentional with my time, enjoy my babies, enjoy my husband and really be present in the moments. I'm usually pretty good about that last one but damn, these days I am TIRED.
"What do you mean your tired? Sleep is for the birds"--My child, probably
So, here goes...

15 for 2015 
Hit the Pure Barre Montgomery 250 Tuck Club…I’m so close! 
Spend another long weekend in Curacao 
Show Fitz and Alex the beach 
Read 15 books 
Take an entire month and not buy a single piece of clothing (or accessory) for myself 
Finally re-decorate our living room 
Update my phone software...my phone's pictures are horrible!
Visit Kimber, Gentry and Saylor at the farm in Pennsylvania 
Go home for Alabama Homecoming 
Write my Nanny once a month 
Try 15 new recipes 
Completely clean out my closet 
Take about a zillion more pictures 
Clean out the storage unit and sell the furniture we are never going to use 
Show Mark Philadelphia and the Porecca family 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...