Image Map

Thursday, May 7

Seven Months

Tiny loves, you are quickly becoming medium loves! We went to our fancy new pediatrician this month and we love him. Dr. Glover is going to take excellent care of us, and he even put up with Momma's insane overparenting of Alex. #malrohelicoptermom
You've both got giant heads compared to your bodies, both on the growth charts and in real life, but it's okay. You'll grow into the Anderson head—I think.

Fat Fitzy Baby, we probably should stop body shaming a seven month old, you are the most content little dude. You're just so chill, it is literally unbelievable, I have no idea where you got it from. Weighing in at a nice 16 lbs. your seventh month has been filled with food. And more food. And a complete afro. You're going to be my jolly giant and I am thrilled! You have the tendency to fight sleep the most but are the cuddliest when you finally do crash. Your curls are starting to get out of control and I can't wait to see what the humidity does to your hair...
Little Al Pal, you're the more inquisitive one and are constantly looking around, talking and trying to grab at things. You're my one to watch. One of your favorite things to do is watch Monde des Petites, and I swear if I have to hear "le fruits" one more time…I'll turn up the volume and watch you discover one of my favorite things, because I talk a big game about how absolutely annoying those French videos are at 6 a.m. when you're awake and I am not, but I love the idea of sharing the French language with you and your brother.
Ignore the death grip you've got on that yellow pillow,
 This month you also had your first group date, and it went as well as could be expected. Olivia didn't pass out any roses, but if she had, and I was a betting woman, I think Alex would have had the edge.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...