Image Map

Tuesday, February 3

15 for 2015 Update: January

I swear just when I feel like I've got a handle on something, I realize I've forgotten fifteen other things. It has been a crazy time around here. There's been epic sicknesses, woods re-entries, a birthday coming up, some goals accomplished and two newborns who are very close to rolling over and making me so proud killing all my hopes and dreams of having tiny babies forever.

So in an effort to get caught up on my life, I mean, keep track of my 15 for 2015, I wanted to update my progress. Because nothing holds a person accountable quite like the internet! Ha!

 15 for 2015 
Hit the Pure Barre Montgomery 250 Tuck Club: ACCOMPLISHED! This one felt so good. My love for Pure Barre runs deep, and I've discussed it plenty of times. But this goal was such a big one for me. Celebrating after class with some of my PB besties was the icing on the cake. 
  Spend another long weekend in Curacao 
Show Fitz and Alex the beach 
 Read 15 books: 1: Mending Fences by Sherryl Woods 
Take an entire month and not buy a single piece of clothing (or accessory) for myself 
Finally re-decorate our living room 
Update my phone software Done. My phone still sucks, even with the new software.
Visit Kimber, Gentry and Saylor at the farm in Pennsylvania 
 Go home for Alabama Homecoming 
Write my Nanny once a month: January: I actually failed on this one, but I mailed my Momma a nice note so I'm going to count that.
 Try 15 new recipes 
 Completely clean out my closet 
Take about a zillion more pictures
 Clean out the storage unit and sell the furniture we are never going to use 
Show Mark Philadelphia and the Porecca family 

So with 31 days down, I've only done four things. Clearly, I'm all about the slow climb to greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...