Image Map

Saturday, April 18

15 for 2015 Update: March

What counts here is that I am keeping myself accountable about this right? Not that I am posting this update in the middle of the month...

Anyway, here's the progress on my 15 for 2015 during the month of March, which flew by.
 
15 for 2015 
Hit the Pure Barre Montgomery 250 Tuck Club (Accomplished in January)
Spend another long weekend in Curacao 
Show Fitz and Alex the beach 
Take an entire month and not buy a single piece of clothing (or accessory) for myself I came close in March but at the last second splurged at Welle Studio on some earrings right before Easter.
Finally re-decorate our living room Very, very close on this one!
Update my phone software (Not that it helped anything)
Visit Kimber, Gentry and Saylor at the farm in Pennsylvania 
Go home for Alabama Homecoming 
Write my Nanny once a month January: I actually failed on this one, but I mailed my Momma a nice note so I'm going to count that. February: yes! Even remembered to stick in the box tops I'd been collecting for her! March: yes! but I forgot to mail baby pictures for the second month in a row #fail
Try 15 new recipes 1: Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot Bake I made up using a random collection of things in my fridge in desperation the other day: 1 lb. chicken breast; 1 tablespoon of butter; about 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning; 1 tablespoon of parsley; 1 cup of chicken stock and 1 block of cream cheese. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Shred with a fork and mix well. Layer with cooked pasta or rice and garnish with parsley. Makes enough for two solid dinner portions and two solid lunch portions. Mark deemed it a new favorite! 2: Cajun Cake recipe from Southern Living Annual Recipes 1987 edition 3: Basil Chicken Pizza 4: Fiesta Chicken Rice Bowls
Completely clean out my closet I did a mini purge trying to find something to wear to a friend's wedding, but I still need to really clean it out.
Take about a zillion more pictures Working on it, though in March, I can't say I worked on it as much as I should have.
Clean out the storage unit and sell the furniture we are never going to use AND ALL THE ANGELS SANG A HYMN OF THANKSGIVING!! I had a yard sale last month and it hasn't the blazing success I wanted it to be, but I still made a fair amount of money and most importantly, got rid of crap!
Show Mark Philadelphia and the Porecca family  
 
___________________
Obviously, during the first quarter of 2015, I've been all about that slow climb to greatness, time to kick it up a notch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...