Image Map

Monday, April 6

Currently

I took an unintended break from blogging the last two weeks as I continued to fight my walking pneumonia and push not only the magazine I edit through production but a second magazine I wrote the lead story for was also in production. Did I mention I wrote said lead story like the day before the magazine went to press? #lasteditorstanding
Oh, and I threw my back out, because that's just how I roll. Walking at a 75° angle is really fun when you have to carry babies around, let me tell you.

But I'm forcing myself to link up with Becky for Currently, if only so I remember these snapshots of time in this period of life.

This past short Easter week was filled with all kinds of work stuff and all kinds of fun stuff, and I feel like I'm drowning in crap to do. Sunday was busy and I think I was at home for MAYBE an hour before we headed to a party after Church and a ridiculously decadent Easter brunch. Once we got home it was a shuffle to get the babies fed and asleep and then us fed and asleep. I ended up sleeping on my couch from about 10:15 to 5:00am for no reason other than when Mark tried to wake me up to move me I said, just a second, rolled over and snuggled right in.

So currently, my life is chaotic, which is sadly the norm, but it feels like it's extra chaotic here lately. I'm prepping to head out of town on a very last minute trip at the end of this week, so hopefully the time in a dingy Hampton Inn in north central Florida will allow me to finally tackle my nasty large e-mail inbox or the growing list of Things I Need To Do.

Besides all that, currently, I’m….

Lusting over this from ikea. After a very spur of the moment quick trip to Atlanta this weekend, I've decided I want these for my master bedroom to use as nightstands.
Laughing hysterically at this picture. That's nearly every member of our immediate family—four generations worth. Gotta love the Catholics slash why do I look so horrible. 
Freaking out over this master House To Do list I made this morning. We've lived in our house for almost two years and it still needs MAJOR help on the decorating and arranging front. We're hosting a few parties in the next month and it needs just to be done.
 Amazed by this child more and more every day. He and his brother couldn't be more different if they tried, but at the same time they are exactly the same. It's odd how that works. And seriously, where has the time gone. They are six months tomorrow. SIX MONTHS. Props to Aunt Kristen for grabbing this awesome picture!
 Quote of the Week
via
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your quote of the week - I feel like that's what I'm doing right now, keeping my head above water! Phew!

    That picture of your entire family is so fun! What a treasure to have everyone together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been in our house almost 2 years too. We've decorated a little but have grand plans, which we have yet to execute. Especially with our landscaping. I'm so jealous you made it to Atlanta. We're hoping to go in May for a Braves game and IKEA is on my list of things to do while we're there. I love everything they have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those nightstands. SUPER CUTE. Wish I had an IKEA closer. It is 1 hour from my house.
    I have been panicking about my to do lists too. They never end!

    Thank you for joining my Currently link up this week. Have a great weekend :)
    XO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...