Image Map

Monday, February 1

Longest Week of 2010


So today marks the official start of the longest week of 2010.







This Thursday...drum roll please...I turn 21. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.

Now, before I engage in a long ramble of how much my life has sucked not being the big 2-1, (and mind you with a boyfriend hitting 23 and mostly older friends it has sucked) I thought I would engage in a little pep-talk.
At twenty I did a lot of things I'd never imagine:
  • I became a doggie Momma.
  • I went to Disney World with the 23 year old boyfriend and acted like total 6 year olds.
  • I moved into my very first 1-bedroom apartment.
  • I got my very first credit card. Shortly after I "misplaced" said credit card for the very first time.
So while my list of accomplishments my first year of being a twenty-something is quite pathetic, I look forward to this big year. The picture above was taken at Disney's Hollywood Studios and captures the attitude I had as I moved into my twenty-somethings. It's all about how to dance and sing in the rain! Now, all I've got standing between me and the bouncer on Thursday are 3 tests and a paper.

Damn, it is going to be one LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...