Image Map

Tuesday, February 16

Priceless

Secret is out...I am a crier. And that is perfectly okay with me! But as William and I continue to watch hours of Winter Olympic coverage and I find myself SCREAMING during the downhill skiing for Team USA, which mind you I had no idea there was different types of skiing, something interesting happened. At a commercial break I was bawling my eyes out. I do not have a child and I can only imagine what it must be like to watch this with a baby. I know it reaffirmed why my Momma will literally do anything for me; because to her I will always be gap toothed, looking and acting just like my father, all the while refusing to let anyone brush my hair.

Bottom line: this is amazing and adorable.

P&G To Their Moms They Will Always Be Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...