Image Map

Wednesday, March 20

A True Love Affair


I've never had something I swear by. I mean I loved my Rainbows in high school and college.  I've always thought Apple products are better than their Windows counterparts; I think that in some instances generic brand foods are just as good as name brands. But I've never sworn by anything.

I am a flip flopper. I like trying everything and sticking with what doesn't look terrible at the end of the day. That was until I met my Minnetonka Moccasins.
It started out as a DSW gift card/coupon combination impulse purchase. Now I know it is real love. I now have something I swear by.

Oh yeah, and they are the most comfortable shoes ever that compliment a variety of my offbeat outfits. Winner winner chicken dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...