Image Map

Monday, March 11

FLASH SALE


For the last little while I have be helping spread the word about a new jewelry line based in Boston: Samantha Faye.

Mainly, I drum up sales, try to place product in stores and maintain the line’s Pinterest! (So, follow it if you don’t already!)

I have quite a few samples I totally love.
Yes, that is in fact a rose gold plated pig
  They are perfectly wonderful. Delicate. Great addition to an outfit—I’ve gotten into wearing one and a scarf for some added pizzazz to a “basic” outfit. I rocked the elephant on my birthday with a string of pearls. I like mixing the unexpected and SF allows me to do that!


 If you don’t believe me, check Caitlin’s blog about her experience with the SF wishbone!

Anyway, for this week only, March 11 through the 17, I will be hosting a FLASH SALE. Yes, use the code Jessica30 at checkout and you’ll get 30% off your order

Seriously, you can’t go wrong with any of these charms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...