Image Map

Friday, June 19

15 for 2015 Update: May

What counts here is that I am keeping myself accountable about this right? Not that I am just getting to this, instead of writing it two weeks ago like I should have….

Progress on 15 for 2015 during the month of May, which I sorta think I blacked out for?

15 for 2015 
Hit the Pure Barre Montgomery 250 Tuck Club (Accomplished in January) 
Spend another long weekend in Curacao 
 Show Fitz and Alex the beach 
Read 15 books 1: Mending Fences 2: Tonight and Always 3: A Matter of Choice 4: Endings and Beginnings

Take an entire month and not buy a single piece of clothing (or accessory) for myself Success! I actually didn’t buy myself a single thing in May that wasn’t a complete necessity, like toothpaste!! 

Finally re-decorate our living room (Accomplished in April) 

Update my phone software (Not that it helped anything) 

Visit Kimber, Gentry and Saylor at the farm in Pennsylvania We’ve got plans to head there in July! 

Go home for Alabama Homecoming 

Write my Nanny once a month January: yes, sort of. February: yes! March: yes! April: No. May: No. I still have an incredible amount of guilt on this one. 

Try 15 new recipes 1: Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot Bake 2: Cajun Cake recipe from Southern Living Annual Recipes 1987 edition 3: Basil Chicken Pizza 4: Fiesta Chicken Rice Bowls 5: Carla Hall’s Confetti Blondies 6: Cheeseburger Pie 7: Sun-Dried Tomato and Herb Crusted Salmon I actually created myself! 
Completely clean out my closet Still working on this one. Though I’m fairly confident I’m at my breaking point with my closet. 
Take about a zillion more pictures Working on it, I mean, these moments are not going to last forever. 
Note to self: drag out the big camera next time and don't get your thigh in the corner.
Clean out the storage unit and sell the furniture we are never going to use (Accomplished in March) 
Show Mark Philadelphia and the Porecca family


 ___________________ 
Still, all about the slow climb to greatness—at least I add a few things to my list. Though at what point do I ring the bell and call it mediocrity?

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! :-) Love this. I need to do some monthly goals. I need inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...