Image Map

Friday, July 3

15 for 2015 Update: June

Well, well, well, look who got some free time this week and wrote some blog spots? I literally feel like $1 million dollars. I even caught up on laundry. #winningatlife 

Progress on 15 for 2015 during the month of June, which I was just as much of a blur as the last like five before it, but eh, I guess that's my life now?

15 for 2015 
Hit the Pure Barre Montgomery 250 Tuck Club (Accomplished in January) 
Spend another long weekend in Curacao 
 Show Fitz and Alex the beach 
Read 15 books 1: Mending Fences 2: Tonight and Always 3: A Matter of Choice 4: Endings and Beginnings
Take an entire month and not buy a single piece of clothing (or accessory) for myself (Accomplished in May) 
Finally re-decorate our living room (Accomplished in April) 
Update my phone software (Not that it helped anything) 
Visit Kimber, Gentry and Saylor at the farm in Pennsylvania We’ve got plane tickets for the middle of July! 
Go home for Alabama Homecoming 
Write my Nanny once a month January: yes, sort of. February: yes! March: yes! April: No. May: No. June: YES! I mailed it the last week of June, but I still mailed it. It didn't do anything to dissuade my guilt though. 
Try 15 new recipes 1: Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot Bake 2: Cajun Cake recipe from Southern Living Annual Recipes 1987 edition 3: Basil Chicken Pizza 4: Fiesta Chicken Rice Bowls 5: Carla Hall’s Confetti Blondies 6: Cheeseburger Pie 7: Sun-Dried Tomato and Herb Crusted Salmon 8: Bursting Blueberry-Chocolate Bundt Cake
Completely clean out my closet I reached a breaking point in June but never seemed to find the time to tackle this one. 
Take about a zillion more pictures Most weekends look like this. Maybe with a little bit of screaming though... 
Clean out the storage unit and sell the furniture we are never going to use (Accomplished in March) 
Show Mark Philadelphia and the Porecca family

 ___________________ 
I'm not quite giving up on myself yet. But this is still a pertinent question: At what point do I ring the bell and call it mediocrity?

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...