Image Map

Monday, July 20

Currently

*Linking up with Becky*
Life is all about the little victories these days, and apparently, and I'm celebrating them all. Including this little roll I've been on, blogwise. 

Currently around the Johnson Anderson house we are...

Eating this incredibly easy, incredibly flavorful Mexican Stuffed Pepper CROCK POT recipe like once a week. No, not kidding on any of those things: yes, it's delicious. Yes, it's super easy. Yes, it's done in a crock pot. Add it to your menu rotation, you won't be disappointed.

Wishing there were more hours in the day and more days to the weekend. I feel like if I just "live in the moment" each weekend, I'm stressed come Monday morning. But I also feel like if I spend all weekend getting stuff done, come Monday morning I'm down in the dumps. I need to be better about finding a balance I know but these days the only real balancing I do is every day at Pure Barre—everything else is full tilt.

Getting really excited to take Alex on his first plane ride and visit Kimber and Saylor, and Gentry too, in Pennsylvania this week. I hate that I can only bring one of the babies, stupid FAA regulations, but I know Alex and I are going to have the bestest time. As a side bonus, I get to cross of one of my 15 in 2015 items. Our week in Pennsylvania isn't all fun and games, I'm going for work, mainly, so if you're on instagram make sure you follow along with my hashtag: #woodsbarbieandbabydopa 

I love this graphic I found on Pinterest. Seems fitting for Alex and I's adventure this week.
Dandee via Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am trying very hard to start doing Currently with Becky on some kind of semi-regular basis. Found your blog through Choose Happy. Your peppers look scrumptious. I think I will try them. Thank you for sharing. Love your quote, too. So very true. We need to find happiness in the day-to-day. I am happy I found you! http://onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that pepper looks delicious. I'm going to have to try it soon and see if I can get my boys here to eat it ;)
    Stopping by from the link up - Jenny
    www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stuffed pepper looks soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum
    I absolutely love your quote. It is sooo true!

    Thank you so much for joining my Currently link up this week. I love hearing what everyone is Currently up to! Have a great weekend & Choose Happy! XO Becky

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...