Image Map

Monday, January 18

Forward Progress

Raise your hand if you're at work today…just me?...it feels like its just me. #privatesectorlife

I love this quote from Martin Luther King, Jr. that Oshkosh Kids shared on instagram earlier. I've noticed over the last 16 months that not only has everything changed in day-to-day life since F&A were born, duhhhh, but that my mindset has changed.

This quote made me think of all of the times over the last year where I thought we weren't going to make it; where it was just too damn hard, and yet, we woke up the next day and tried again. I frequently tell our daycare director, "There's always tomorrow; we'll be better tomorrow," when I forget sippy cups or nap mats or that one time Mark dropped Fitz off with only one shoe on… We don't always fly, but we always move forward.
via Oshkosh kids insta

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you were the only one at work. Just saying. Love this quote.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...