Image Map

Tuesday, January 5

#posituesday

A few years ago, a very dear friend of mine started a social media campaign called #posituesday. The "rules" are simple; you share something positive on Tuesday. Last year I pushed myself for every Tuesday in July to "shake it up" posting my own #posituesday here—so I could forget some of the bigger, heavier things on my mind and remember all the adorable animal pictures I found, the jewelry I could never afford and precious memories of my family.

For 2016 I am trying to let go of some of the negative clutter in my mind. One way I thought I might embrace some happy would be to bring back #posituesday. So my goal is for the first Tuesday of the month each month of 2016 to remember the positive things, the pictures that make me smile.

What do I love today?

That this library exists in the world. 
Mental Floss via Pinterest
What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...