Image Map

Friday, January 15

Lust List: Rent The Runway Clearance

As a Harry Potter fan I would be remiss in not putting this fantastic tribute to Alan Rickman on my slice of the internet. I, along with everyone in the free world, abhorred and adored him as Snape. His character in Love Actually? Not so much. I pretty much just abhorred him in that one. RIP Rickman #gonetoosoon
"Here's to the best damned antagonist a guy could ask for."
via The New Yorker
Now, on to the fun part of the last few days: imagining what I would buy off the Rent The Runway clearance sale had MA and I won the Powerball. Because let's face a few truths here. One, we DEFINITELY had a mess load of tickets. Two, there's no way I can justify spending the few thousand on these items that have my heart going pitter-patter. 

I love Rent The Runway! I've rented gowns for deb balls, cocktail dresses, party dresses, you name it, I've probably tried it—it is just so easy and affordable. I'm not a total labelholic, but I do see the value in a really well made dress. They fit better; they look better; they give you a certain confidence. It's worth the money in my mind.But I don't always want to pay the full price for a dress I'll wear a handful of times. Thankfully RTR let's you get a dress for just a few days. Wear it to your event and send it back, easy as pie. Then a few times a year a magical thing happens...

After every season RTR cleans out its closet, so-to-speak, and we have the chance to purchase items at 85% off of retail. Granted everything is used, but I've never, ever been disappointed in the quality of my rentals. I bought two dresses during the last clearance sale and one of them looked brand new! 

So here's what I've got my eye on for gowns and cocktail dresses.
Rent The Runway Sale: Gowns & Cocktail Dresses


Can't forget simple party dresses.
Rent The Runway Sale: Party Dresses

Or bags.
Rent The Runway Sale: Bags


Don't worry jewelry, I didn't leave you out either. 
Rent The Runway Sale: Jewelry


 I'm probably going to pull the trigger a few things this weekend, because the $11 Slate and Willow earrings just obviously have to be mine. I've been watching the inventory over the last few days and stuff is going fast! Anyone have anything they LOVE from the sale?

1 comment:

  1. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! rent party characters

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...