Image Map

Friday, April 12

Fail Friday


One of my favorite sayings is "You're doing it wrong." Because, frankly people, a lot of times, you're doing it wrong. And no, I don't consider myself an exception to this rule. This week has been an excellent example of me, doing it wrong, WAY WRONG.

As I mentioned Monday, and if you follow me on twitter or IG you'll know, I hurt my back this past week. I have spent most of my days high as a bloody kite on muscle relaxers sitting in a straight-backed chair trying to write about oxygen sensors and lawn and garden equipment.  (I live a glam life.)

This morning I realized as I was finishing my monthly column: using the latest technology to transfer sounds onto paper in regards to carburetors...yeah, you’re not alone; I have no idea what the hell I am talking about either...half of it is made of up of tax return information.

Thankfully I caught it before it actually went into the production department, but let's just say my $250 donation to Holy Spirit Catholic Church in fiscal year 2012 and a $1,300 Snap-On Vantage system used to do the whole sound on paper thing, don't exact go hand in hand.

I also did my taxes two days ago. Pray for me that I don't get audited. I doubt, "I'm sorry I was infirmed and on some medications when I did this, oopsie," will be an acceptable way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...