Image Map

Monday, April 29

Playing Catch-Up


The last ten days have been crazy around here. The next ten are going to be even crazier.

Before I get ahead of myself and discuss the latest Woods Barbie adventure, or how I might be getting jury duty, let me share this little gem from last weekend. I was never really a lake person...and then I went to this house which should be featured on Southern Living

I think we might have a future on Dancing with the Stars.

Also, who swing dances to "Thrift Shop?" Apparently me and my friend Eddleman, whom I've nicknamed Eddlenasty. I believe it was also sent to my dear friend Caitlin in an effort to set her up on a cross-country blind date? Sometimes I have the best ideas, y'all, the best ideas. 

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...