Image Map

Monday, April 8

Monday Medley


This weekend was a big one for little ole me. Friday night. I spent some time with some of my favorite people in the world, doing some ridiculous things. (Like wearing a pink lipstick and a purple shirt.)(I also need to be more cognizant of the giant bar cups that always find themselves in my pictures.)
 I found a perfect place to live. Cross your fingers my references check out!

I threw my back out again. So I am back to walking at a 75 degree angle. It's not a cute as it sounds.

I added a movie to my Top 5 Favorites list: Midnight in Paris. If you haven't seen it, rent it immediately. Use Redbox code BREAKROOM and you'll get it fo free. Aiii, what a bright Monday.
 Finally, I bought this Saturday and I literally cannot get over how much I love it. Can't wait to wear it later this week with white denim as it FINALLY feels like Spring down here. (pssst, no code needed, you get an extra 40% off the marked price!)  
Celebrate the best thing about Mondays: go getcha a Moe's burrito for $5 with Moe's Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...