Image Map

Friday, March 6

15 for 2015 Update: February

It's already March? You've got to be kidding. In my mind, yesterday was basically my birthday. Tomorrow the twins will be five months old. This blows my flipping mind.

Since it's a new month, I feel like I should at least update my little online diary of what I hope to accomplish for 2015. I knocked off a few things in February—nothing holds a person accountable quite like the internet!

15 for 2015 
Hit the Pure Barre Montgomery 250 Tuck Club (Accomplished in January)
Spend another long weekend in Curacao  
Show Fitz and Alex the beach 
Take an entire month and not buy a single piece of clothing (or accessory) for myself 
Finally re-decorate our living room 
Update my phone software (Done in January)
 Visit Kimber, Gentry and Saylor at the farm in Pennsylvania 
Go home for Alabama Homecoming 
Write my Nanny once a month: January: I actually failed on this one, but I mailed my Momma a nice note so I'm going to count that. February: yes! Even remembered to stick in the box tops I'd been collecting for her! …still forgot to stick in some baby pictures, but hey, slow climb to greatness.  
Try 15 new recipes: 1: Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot Bake I made up using a random collection of things in my fridge in desperation the other day: 1 lb. chicken breast; 1 tablespoon of butter; about 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning; 1 tablespoon of parsley; 1 cup of chicken stock and 1 block of cream cheese. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Shred with a fork and mix well. Layer with cooked pasta or rice and garnish with parsley. Makes enough for two solid dinner portions and two solid lunch portions. Mark deemed it a new favorite! 2: Cajun Cake recipe from Southern Living Annual Recipes 1987 edition
Completely clean out my closet 
Take about a zillion more pictures Working on it. Example A, Future logger? 
Clean out the storage unit and sell the furniture we are never going to use 
Show Mark Philadelphia and the Porecca family
___________________

So with 59 days down, we're still on that slow climb to greatness. At least I made some serious progress, in my mind at least, this last month.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet that you're trying to write your nanny. As a nanny I love seeing things like this. Where's the farm in PA? I grew up in Western Pa, but not on a farm haha.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...