Image Map

Friday, August 21

Friday Favorites

It's been a crazy week around here, as is the normal, but I am happy to report I still found PLENTY of time to surf the internet, so I'm bringing back Friday Favorites. Some of this was too good not to share.
Friday Favorites
I can't remember which of my sorority sisters posted this on Facebook, but y'all, It's so true and so hilarious. I've been in love with Dr. Spencer Reid for years, and these are all SPOT ON: 21 Times Spencer Reid From "Criminal Minds" Stole Your Heart.

I was cleaning out my phone's pictures the other day, Lawd have mercy I have eleventy billion screen caps of pointless conversations, and saw this. It must have been posted around Valentine's Day because it's clearly a play on the candy heart thing...but it definitely gave me the giggles. Raise your hand if you can think of someone who should be receiving it.
Via Keltie Knight on Insta
It's been a crazy few weeks around the Johnson Anderson house and I haven't been in the kitchen as much as I've wanted to. I did find the time to inadvertently make the best oven roast on the planet. I blogged the recipe for Alabama Women Blogger's Foodie Friday series. Check it out, it's easy and delicious, but a little time consuming. It's a great weekend dinner so there's plenty of leftovers for the coming week.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...